Guacamole with grilled avocados

And I am back to guacamole. I just made it a few days ago and just wanted to post some photos but then Ive found a interesting new recipe. But first a photo of my last guac:-)

This is just a photo from the middle of the guac making process...I just wanted to explain how I make it with a blender but still have some chunks in it - just mix 3/4 of it together with onions and mash the remaining 1/4 with a fork.

Now for this new recipe - it's a grilled guacamole recipe and can be found here - http://guacamole-recipe.net/grilled-guacamole-recipe/

What you do is take the avocados and grill them until they are caramelized a littlw bit and then makw guacamole as you normally would.

It simple yet unique.

Sorry for the typos...sending this from smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment