Eco Wash Balls - Can You Say Goodbye To Washing Powder?

To take a break from the usual recipes and food and cooking related post on my blog... I've recently noticed that there are these plastic balls that you can put in your washing machine and will help you wash your clothes without the use of any washing powder. Is this for real? I mean...I've read a bit about how they are supposed to work and I don't quite get it :). I have also found this website about these eco wash balls that explains it all... but what I am more interested in is personal experience from people using these balls. Does any of you use it? Do they work? What about the smell?

Any input would be greatly appreciated :). If you have no idea what I am talking about, there is a picture how your average washing ball looks like.

Anyway...this is it...next time we are back to simple cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment